- The State of EDI-B2B Integration in RetailRetail has been affected by omnichannel, and omnichannel has become a challenge that integration is meant to solve.
- B2B E-commerce: It's a Journey, Not a DestinationInterest in B2B e-commerce, the business model of introducing e-commerce and “omni channel” processes into B2B sales, is increasing rapidly.
- Omni channel brings vendor managed inventory & scan-based trading back in fashion
- Light up your data - Spice Live BoardThing is, if you want to know what is going on in the catalog channel all you need to do is hang out for a few minutes in the call center to feel the energy level or have a brief talk with staff, or if you want to know what is going on in stores; ....
- Sell More – Connected RetailThe risk for supply chain practitioners is they need to clearly articulate a supply chain capability strategy to sell to their organization to secure the resources and funds. Then, maintaining the focus and commitment of the business over the multiple..
- SPICE World: Global Brands Scale their Operations QuicklyThis ecosystem is designed to provide the technical and operational solutions that a brand needs in order to expand from a modest presence to a more substantial operation – achieving speed-to-market at a lower cost and with reduced risk.