- The Value of B2B/EDI Integration DataMuch of the effort around EDI/B2B integration has been to integrate your processes with suppliers and trading partners, but it has also been used to generate lots of data. And once this data is generated, it provides value to retailers in a number of ways
- The Mobile Advantage in the Retail EnterpriseThe mobile phone trend is only going to continue to increase, just think about it: 44 percent of children under age 17 own a smartphone and 22% of the global population owns one.
- Vendor Compliance…Here We Go AgainWith the announcement of Amazon tightening their Advance Ship Notice (ASN) compliance program, I thought I would share some thoughts on vendor compliance.
- The State of EDI-B2B Integration in RetailRetail has been affected by omnichannel, and omnichannel has become a challenge that integration is meant to solve.
- B2B E-commerce: It's a Journey, Not a DestinationInterest in B2B e-commerce, the business model of introducing e-commerce and “omni channel” processes into B2B sales, is increasing rapidly.
- Omni channel brings vendor managed inventory & scan-based trading back in fashion