- The Challenge and Opportunity in Omni-channel in the Canadian Retail Market PlaceThis new retail model has been referred to as Omni-channel, which 2 years ago articles in the US began appearing stating that Omni-channel is becoming the norm and is just the new retail reality.
- E-Commerce Subscription Model StrategyWhere are you on your ecommerce subscription model strategy? The latest study suggests from MGI suggests that subscription models will surge over the next 4 years.
- Is Your Supply Chain Omni-Channel Ready?Expectations on retailers have dramatically increased in this era of the connected customer due to increasingly easy access to information on products and competitor pricing.
- Retail Pressures are Fuelling Growth in Scan-based Trading (SBT)Scan based trading has been around for a long time and recognised under various pseudonyms such as: vendor managed inventory, pay-per-scan, consignment and others.
- Where is B2B/EDI Integration Heading?A huge area that still presents a challenge in the current EDI business is the lack of education around what EDI is, what it’s capable of, and what particular organizations can do with the EDI processes.
- Logistics, Brands and Wholesale are in Amazon's sights, not just Retail. Get ready.Yesterday, I had an Amazon Prime home delivery made for some basics. As I answered my doorbell, I saw a young man get out of a rented Enterprise cargo van, full of Amazon Prime deliveries.