As an Dot Net Developer, the successful incumbent will be responsible for developing on Microsoft .Net framework, specifically ASP .Net/ VB .Net/C# .Net. Maintain/fix/support existing applications and also develop new applications.
The skills we WANT:
- 7+ years’ experience for Application Developer position;
- College diploma or university degree: Computer Science or Computer Programming Equivalent Diploma
- Computer Programs: Microsoft .Net framework – VB/C#/ASP .Net, SQL Server, TFS, Visual Studio, Soap web services, MS SQL Server query, ADO.NET and scripting
- Required knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server databases (2000, 2005,2008 R2), console apps, DTS, SSIS, TFS, and SOAP web services
- Would be an asset to have but not required: Visio, Biztalk, Sharepoint, MS Reporting Services, Crystal Report
- Understand the nuances of the various SQL Server versions
- Knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Office, MS Access, VBA, Sharepoint, Biztalk would be an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the BSA and understand the requirements to get the development work done.
- C#.Net with ASP.NET
- GIT for Source Control