IT Advisory & Managed Services
Enterprise Software Selection
When it comes to implementing enterprise solutions, identifying and addressing the challenges you’ll face right from the get go will help you make the most of your enterprise solutions and avoid mistakes and delays.
The retail , distribution, manufacturing and logistics environment is going through the greatest change than what we have seen in decades. Moving into an “interact anywhere” era driven by increasing demanding, technologically savvy, and ultra-connected customers this change requires the development of a new business model, new capabilities, new technology and holistic data structures and access.
Determining what software should be purchase, whether or not it fits into the overall business and IT strategy / roadmap is extremely time consuming, and difficult. How many times have organizations purchased a package and had one or all of the following happen?
- The package turned out to be more expensive than planned.
- The package did not provide the capabilities as “advertised on the can”.
- The software vendor was difficult to work with or out of business
- The phone rang off the hook once people heard that the organization was planning on purchasing a new package.
Enterprise Systems Framework
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Merchandise Assortment Planning Systems
- Financial Planning Systems
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Systems
- Vendor Portals & Customer Portals
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Marketing Automation & CRM Systems
- Global Sourcing Systems
- Inventory Allocation & Replenishment Systems
- Business Intelligence (BI) systems
- B2B and B2C E-Commerce systems
- Product Information Management (PIM) systems
- Middleware and Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) applications
- Call Center Applications
Project Management & IT Staff Augmentation
Spice Project Managers provide hands-on experience in managing large IT projects. We bring deep business knowledge and operational experience, which is combined with Project Management best practices. SPICE provides PMO services to some of the largest and most successful organizations in the world.
IT projects require access to on-demand talent. Our in-house recruiters and resourcing team help find the best talent at the right price for your projects. We screen potential candidates using our deep experience in managing projects and provides resources at reasonable rates. Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Functional/Configurators, Subject Matter Experts, QA/Testers…whatever your needs SPICE can provide the resource you need
Managed IT Services
We are recognized as a trusted partner with a strong commitment to long term relationships that deliver superior value.
Microsoft Dynamics Technical Services
(D365, NAV, AX, GP, CRM)
IBM AS400 /iSeries and IBM Middleware
- Onshore / Offshore capability
- Attractively priced, highly skilled resources
- In Canada: SPICE IT-PM
- From Offshore: offshore technical team
- NAV/AX Upgrades
- New & post-implementation support
- Low cost Staff Augmentation
IBM API Management
IBM® API Management is available in both on-premises and cloud solutions and it enables you to create, assemble, manage, secure and socialize web application programming interfaces (API).
IBM DataPower Gateway
IBM® DataPower® Gateway is a purpose-built security and integration platform for delivery of workloads across multiple channels. It helps quickly secure, integrate, control and optimize access to a range of workloads through a single, extensible gateway platform.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator & Gentran
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator® & Gentran powers business processes, high-volume electronic message exchange, complex routing, translation, and flexible interaction with multiple internal systems and external business partners.
IBM WebSphere Cast Iron
Cast Iron is a solution for integrating cloud and on-premises applications and enterprise systems in a hybrid environment that enables you to configure, run and manage integration in the cloud without any infrastructure footprint.