Spice Technology Group is seeking an experienced, savvy, technical manager who thrives in a complex, evolving and fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will manage the IT team by leading by example and managing performance and deliverables to the business. The measure of success in this role is based upon effective analysis of the business needs. In addition, the applicant will be the lead point on project and task timelines. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other core team members and take the lead managing the technical team including Business Analysts, Functional Analysts, and Engineers.
SPICE is a nimble, fast-growing IT solutions and services firm that delivers e-commerce and supply chain technology solutions. Our reputation as thought leaders in retail, manufacturing & distribution technology has quickly propelled us to over 2,000 subscription software and consulting clients- from regional stars to leading global firms such as Home Depot, Toronto Pearson Airport, Pet Valu, Sony Music, DSW, Sporting Life, Town Shoes and others. Paired with specialized cloud-technology solutions such as Catalog and Drop-Ship Integration, EDI and managed analytics, our SPICE consulting organization helps customer-focused clients with complex supply chains go to market faster, reduce operating costs, improve customer service and modernize commerce capabilities is
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Manager of Microsoft Dynamics A/X will undertakeTeam Management, Analysis, Production Systems Support responsibilities;
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong knowledge of IT and how it can support strategic objectives;
- Strong leadership capabilities, including training and development of peers;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Keen attention to detail.