For retail marketing decision makers, the RCC Retail Marketing Conference is the definitive forum to engage with industry thought leaders and discuss the hot topics impacting marketing and advertising in the Canadian retail sector. Today’s consumer is shopping differently and accessing information in new ways creating marketing challenges and opportunities. The strategies of yesterday are no longer enough. To succeed, retailers must think differently to integrate, innovate and engage. Annually over 350 Retailers, advertisers, agency and media professionals involved in marketing, retail strategy, advertising and promotions attend this one day conference.
How does SPICE help?
Retailers leverage our cloud technology and “institutional knowledge” to develop omni-channel capabilities, build marketplaces and connect global supply chains. Our growing network customers consist of over 2,000 organizations worldwide for order management, product catalogues, drop-ship, marketplaces and e-commerce.
Solutions & Capabilities:
- SPICE Connect: Connect your order-to-cash processes & procure-to-pay using cloud integration EDI, B2B, XML, API/Webservice and Supplier Portals
- SPICE Catalog: Automate new item setup process for ERP & E-commerce: catalog approval, item data, images and more
- SPICE Trade: Fast, affordable and fully integrated B2B e-commerce and marketplaces
- SPICE Insight: Managed Analytics-as-a-Service. Use the cloud to access a library of dashboards connected to your data for actionable insight. Merchandise, Marketing, Supply Chain and more
Consulting & Advisory Services
- Systems Selection: Requirements, Vendor Selection and Implementation Management for ERP, E-Commerce, OMS, WMS and other systems
- IT strategy, roadmap development and execution management
- PMO Services & IT Staff augmentation
Come by Booth #3 to learn more.