The Business Analyst is responsible for successful delivery of process transformation, change management & technology initiatives leveraging SAP across warehouse operations.
- Act as Logistics Execution SME for core SAP EWM technology (EWM, SD, LE);
- Be point of contact for business users to enhance and refine logistics processes and configure SAP;
- Coordinate meetings with key stakeholders within the business to provide guidance and define business requirements and requested changes;
- Researching and proposing short and long term solutions to SAP system requirements;
- Documenting and designing solutions based upon client business requirements;
- Creating and delivering design workshops, functional Specifications, training material and test scripts.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ experience as a functional analyst or business analyst with SAP EWM domain expertise
- Minimum 3 full cycle SAP EWM implementations focused on the delivery of SAP EWM, SAP SD, SAP IM and SAP LE modules
- Knowledge of integration between SAP modules including capabilities, limitations & best practices ;
- Working knowledge and understanding of Handling Unit Management, Bin and Storage locations, Movement types, Picking and Putaway strategies,
- Previous experience with EDI / SAP IDOCs and data exchanges in a logistics environment;
- Knowledge of EDI transactions and standards;
- Strong knowledge of Radio Frequency systems with the ability to configure / design custom EWM RF transactions;
- Has performed data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads);
- Demonstrated ability to translate detailed functional specifications into clearly documented technical specifications;
- Formal education (University or college) in one of the following disciplines: computer science, engineering or management information systems;
- SAP certification is a definite asset;
- Excellent communication skills.