Spice Technology Group seeking a WMS Integration Specialist will be responsible configuring, integration and testing Manhattan Associates Scale WMS for new client implementations, legacy WMS conversions, and system enhancements.
SPICE is a nimble, fast-growing IT solutions and services firm that delivers e-commerce and supply chain technology solutions. Our reputation as thought leaders in retail, manufacturing & distribution technology has quickly propelled us to over 2,000 subscription software and consulting clients- from regional stars to leading global firms such as Home Depot, Toronto Pearson Airport, Pet Valu, Sony Music, DSW, Sporting Life, Town Shoes and others. Paired with specialized cloud-technology solutions such as Catalog and Drop-Ship Integration, EDI and managed analytics, our SPICE consulting organization helps customer-focused clients with complex supply chains go to market faster, reduce operating costs, improve customer service and modernize commerce capabilities is
- Perform system configuration of Manhattan Associates Scale Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Meet with internal departments and assist in converting business requirements into functional process documentation.
- Build and maintain WMS configuration documentation based on business requirements.
- Develop and execute unit test plans to validate system configuration.
- Review integration and user acceptance test plans.
- Design and test WMS enhancements that are developed by the software vendor or internal development team.
- Very solid to support and work very closely with Manhattan/Operation for Integration
- Participate in design reviews of enhancements and new implementations.
- The resource would be required to have an operation in depth knowledge and be able to wear multiple hats as needed to drive the project to success
- Be able to work with Operation/Manhattan/Customer (Multi-tasking capabilities and sharp representing 3PL client company)